Founder, Mentor, Consultant, Creative, London, UK
An experienced creative with a passion for people persuasion and strategy activation.
I left Uni with my tail between my legs and an A-level and a half to my name. I was lucky enough to get a job in the City of London in shipping insurance. After falling into a marketing role I decided I'd rather launch a creative agency than just commission them.
So I worked with the incredibly talented Simon Kreitem to set up Deep C (now LonelyLeap), learnt a lot, laughed a lot and cried a little.
I freelanced for a load of agencies before finding my first home at Proximity BBDO where I became a Creative Director.
I became pretty adept at explaining the 'why' and 'how' of an idea before creating the 'what' and, as I bounced up the ladder and between agencies and clients, I fell in love with communications strategies.
I transferred this passion to management consulting and have since founded my own consultancy, Manifestive - a business strategy catalyst.
I'm a mentor, coach, facilitator, strategist and writer. But mostly just curious and mildly irreverent about the way things have always been done.
- Founder at Manifestive
- Jan 23 – Present London, UK
- Chief Storytelling Officer/Chief Creative Officer at The Storytellers
- Jan 22 London, UK
- Global ECD, Indicia Worldwide at Indicia Worldwide
- April 19 – Jan 22 London, UK
- Group Creative Director at Publicis UK
- October 14 – April 19 London, UK
- Executive Creative Director at Chemistry London
- 2014 – 2016 London, UK
- Creative Director at TBWA London
- 2010 – 2014 London, UK
- Executive Creative Director at Golley Slater
- 2008 – 2010 London, UK
- Group Creative Director at Proximity BBDO
- 2003 – 2008 London, UK
- Founder, Creative Partner at Deep C
- 2000 – 2003 London, UK
- Assistant Marketing Director at ITIC International
- 1996 – 2000 London, UK
- Industrial Design and Technology at Loughborogh University
- Brand Voice, Cannes Lions
- Corporate Responsibility, Cannes Lions
- Cyber Lion, Cannes Lions
- Effectiveness, YouTube
- #1 Ad, YouTube Ads Leaderboard
- Epica, Epica Awards
- London International, LIA
- Best Use of Social Media, Creative Circle
- Eurobest, Eurobest
- Titanium, Cannes Lions
- Various B2C and B2B Awards, DMA